Margaritas have always been considered as a welcoming drink for the warm weather, but doesn’t mean that this delicious and popular cocktail cannot be a drink that you get to enjoy at any time of the year!
In this Festive Cranberry Margaritas recipe that I've prepared here today, you'll learn to mix a drink that lends a festive twist with its bright splash of color and a fun, seasonal garnish. It'll make a perfect drink for you and your family or friends.
Yield: 1 margarita
Total Prep Time: 5 minutes
* 3 oz. tequila
* 2 oz. Cointreau (or other orange liqueur)
* 2 oz. cranberry juice
* 3 T. fresh lime juice
* fresh rosemary sprigs, bottom leaves removed, approximately 2-3” long
* fresh cranberries
* fresh lime wedges
1. To make cranberry sprig garnish, carefully thread 3 fresh cranberries
onto tough rosemary stems. Set aside.
2. Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add tequila, Cointreau, and both juices.
3. Shake well and strain into ice-filled glasses.
4. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and lime wedges, if desired.
5. Serve immediately.